Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Month Of Thankfulness - Post #6

November 6th is my sweet hubby's birthday so I've been saving my "thankful" post about him for his special day. :-) On his birthday, a good friend graciously babysat Abigail for us so that we could go out to dinner and dessert. We had so much fun just being together and having couple time!



I am SO thankful for my wonderful husband! There are so many good things that I could say about him because he is so amazing but I know that you don't have all day to read! ;-) But I do want him to know how special he is to me... So without further ado...

Kyle, I am so very, very thankful for you! Babe, when I think about how the Lord sovereignly brought us together, chose us to walk as one before Him, created our personalities to fit so perfectly together, gave us grace and patience for one another, and how He continues to grow our love with each day, I am blown away and humbled by His design and plan! I am so richly blessed and privileged to call you my husband! You are such a joy to serve and I respect you so much!







I love how much fun you are!! In a very good way, you know how to bring out the "kid in me" and every time we erupt into laughter or giggle in delight, I fall more in love with you!

You are such an amazing Daddy! Abigail loves you so much and it is so wonderful to watch her little face beam when she sees you walk into a room or when you lay on the floor and play with her! Your gracious, loving, and tender heart towards her will be something she cherishes as she grows up! You are very real with her and that is so important that she sees us for who we are, sinful, yet redeemed heirs of Christ!



She looks up to you (literally! Haha) and I'm so glad that she has such a wonderful, God-honoring father who will point her little heart towards Christ!

Love, thank you for pointing me to Christ as well! You take seriously your calling as husband to me and you honor me by putting me first, after Christ, in your life. (I certainly don't mean that in a prideful way but with a humbled and thankful heart!) I know better the love of Christ because of the love He has given you for me. I understand better our Father's protection for me because of your protection over me. I comprehend the forgiveness of God more fully because of the forgiveness you grant me in daily life. I see a glimpse of the Lord's absolute faithfulness in all things as I see and treasure your faithfulness towards me.

I am so wonderfully blessed by my husband, who seeks to imitate Christ as he serves, tenderly cares for, provides for, loves, corrects, guides, and cherishes his wife and babies!

Kyle, you are the love of my life! Thank you for everything! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment