Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Month Of Thankfulness - Post #5

Today I am grateful for the Lord's protection and provision He has shown me this week. This morning I had my second episode this week of passing out. (For those of you who don't know, I have a weak vaso nerve, the main nerve that runs through our bodies, and when I experience a certain stimuli, quick intense pain, in my case, then I pass out. It's called a vasovagal syncope. It doesn't harm me, it's just something I have come to live with.) The first time it happened this week I was home alone with Abigail and Kyle quickly left work when I called him and came home to help me with Abigail while I rested. (After having one of these episodes I am usually so weak that I sleep for multiple hours.) Then early this morning I passed out again after having some intense cramping (baby is fine!). Thankfully Kyle was at home and was able to catch me before dropping to the floor. After resting for a few minutes, he helped me to bed to rest. I slept until about noon and have spent most of the afternoon and evening on the couch. Thankfully, by tomorrow, I'll be perfectly back to normal and up and going again!

I do not know why the Lord has chosen me to be someone who has this syndrome but I am so very thankful that every time I pass out the Lord protects me (and both babies... Since I've done it in both pregnancies)! His grace is always sufficient! It reminds me that I need Him to sustain my body each and every day.

I am so thankful and blessed by my husband who serves me without complaint and who lovingly comforts me during these times! He is so sensitive, patient, and gracious to me! I am one blessed wife! :-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment