Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Month Of Thankfulness - Post 4

Sorry I missed yesterday's post. Oops! However we had a really busy day so I will post it today. :-)

I am so thankful for my husband's job that allows us to come visit him frequently. We are able to enjoy having lunch with him some days, hanging out for a little while on other days while he sets up staging, etc... Yesterday, we were up on campus waiting to visit with our friends from Texas so we stopped in the room where Kyle was working and enjoyed watching their team of technicians setting up the stage for a conference and concert.

Kyle absolutely loves his job!! We are so grateful for the many opportunities he has to build relationships with and serve various speakers and musicians. It is fun when he comes home from work, excited about his day, and wanting to tell me all about it! It means so much to me that he has a job he loves! I know that so many husbands do not have that joy, so we are thankful to the Lord for this position!

No comments:

Post a Comment