Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Month Of Thankfulness - Post #2


Today, I am so thankful for the gift of my little family!

Kyle is better than any husband I could have ever asked for! His loving care, protection, leadership, provision, and humility bless me each day as we grow closer together! I love my husband!!! :-)

Abigail is such a joy to us! It is so fun to be her Mommy and to watch her grow and mature right before our eyes! Her personality is just blossoming and her intense love and affection towards us make parenting so worth while!



I am thankful that our family likes to have fun! Kyle and I desire to keep our marriage "young"! There is no reason we can't be newly weds for life, right?



I am thankful that our little family is growing! We are so very excited about Baby #2 and can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl! (Sorry for the self portrait! Picture taken at 13 weeks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment