Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

So I know this is late and that while in Texas I dropped the ball on my "thankfulness" posts. I'm so sorry! I would like to extend a late "Happy Thanksgiving" to everyone from our family and share a few photo highlights from our trip to Texas to see my side of the family. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed making many wonderful memories.
 Our wonderful extended family... Four Generations... So thankful for this heritage!
The Oliver/Roland side of the family.
Our little Roland Family

 Us with my Grandparents... We are so blessed with every opportunity we have to spend with these two godly, dear people!
Abigail sitting on the little couch her Grammie recovered for her. So cute!
 I love seeing all the little great-grandchildren playing with my grandparents! Such a sweet time!

No comments:

Post a Comment