Friday, February 24, 2012

Fun Pics

I was just looking through recent photos of Abigail on my phone from this past week and wanted to share them. She is such a fun, sweet, and crazy little girl! I love her so much! :-) Enjoy!



Enjoying her first Chocolate Banana Milkshake. She was a fan! We made it with vanilla coconut milk, cocoa powder, frozen bananas, and honey to sweeten. Yum!!!



Fun at the park with her friend, Laedin. They LOVE the slides!





No fear! Haha... Notice Abigail's facial expression!





Weeeeee......


Abigail figured out how to crawl into her toy shelf. I'm just waiting for her to figure out how to crawl into the top cubby! Ha!



Silly phone pics...


Look at her tongue!


Silly kids!


Wearing her new Valentine's outfit that Grammie and PaPop sent her.


Looking at fun toys in Target. Mama is getting ideas for gifts that Baby Sister will "bring" Abigail in the hospital. :-)



Abigail loves to play in Baby Sister's bouncer.

2 comments:

  1. She has had a FUN!!!! week! So fun to see them get excited !!! She is growing up FAST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The above comment was from me, Michelle! I pushed the wrong button.
    :-((

    ReplyDelete