Saturday, February 25, 2012

30 Weeks Today!






Since I haven't been posting belly shots much this pregnancy, I figured I'd give a little photo update.




Abigail wanted to be apart too! :-)

Baby Update:

She's approximately 3 lbs. and 15.7 inches long. (About the weight of a cabbage, if you're wondering.)

She is pretty much all formed and ready to meet us, she mainly just needs to gain a few more pounds and strengthen her little lungs some more.

There have been a couple times now that I've noticed her having hiccups. Abigail used to get those ALL the time in the womb and got them frequently as a newborn. So cute!

We are slowly getting things ready for her to arrive. We ordered and received her crib in the mail this past week and Kyle set it up in our bedroom for her (I'm not quite ready for her and Abigail to share a room yet! Haha). Pictures to come once we get the bedding. :-) I also went to Target this week to work on my registry for her. Some sweet friends from church are throwing us a little diaper shower in a few weeks. So excited to celebrate this new life! :-)

A few weeks ago there was a $1 sale at our local children's consignment shop and I was so excited to find a bunch of summer outfits for Baby Girl!







We have also had friends lend us some summery outfits. Sadly, most of Abigail's clothes will not work for Baby Girl since they are completely different seasons. It is so much fun seeing little summertime newborn clothes though! I can't wait to see her wearing them!

We have also been given a new double stroller and are so incredibly thankful for it! We are already making use of it when Abigail and a friend go out on a playdate together!




It's a Combi Twin Sport and I love it!



It folds up so nicely to fit in our trunk.



Here Abigail and her buddy Laedin are taking a stroll in it. :-)
We are so grateful for the Lord's provisions so far for this baby! It's amazing how much stuff you need for a second child when they are close in age! I am so very happy though that Abigail and Baby Girl will be so close (17 months apart, if you're wondering.). I hope they will be best friends for many years to come!

1 comment:

  1. You look great, Michelle! You'll enjoy having a double stroller. We were blessed with one as well and we have used it a lot! Sophie and Isaac are almost exactly 24 mos apart and are very close. The adjustment was challenging at first, but I'm so glad God arranged it that way! The outfits are very cute. I love finding good second hand deals! Hope the next several weeks go well for you. I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow...counting down! God bless!

    ReplyDelete