Saturday, January 21, 2012

Free Chickfila!!




This morning at our local Chickfila was Pajama Party Day. If you wore your jammies from 8-10am you received a free entree of your choice. What did the Roland family do? We headed right over in our jammies (all three of us!!!) and enjoyed free food! :-)

There are a number of reasons why I love Chickfila, but one reason is how well they treat customers with food allergies! Take this morning for instance. I usually can't order breakfast from them because all of their breakfast chicken is battered and fried. Since I'm allergic/intolerant to wheat flour, I cannot eat it. Well, this morning I asked if they would be willing to substitute a grilled chicken filet on one of their sandwiches (of which I couldn't eat the bread...haha) and they did, free of charge! So, I not only got a free sandwich, I got a free grilled chicken sandwich! Abigail did too! How wonderful!

This, my friends, is just one reason why they have many satisfied customers! Oh, and have you seen that they now offer grilled chicken nuggets in their kids meals? That's a Mom's dream come true! Especially for me since Abigail has my same allergy!

Thank you, Chickfila, for a fun, family breakfast date! :-)

1 comment: