Monday, January 2, 2012

Let's Do 52!

Ok, so like many other people, I am going to try to be faithful to post more to my blog in 2012! One way I plan to do this is by linking up with the blog Let's Do 52 and sharing one photo each week. Now, I am definitely no professional photographer but I see this more as a means to give my readers a glimpse into our daily life. To be honest, there may be some weeks with multiple photos and other weeks with none. :-)

Each week the Let's Do 52 blog posts two themes to choose from for your photo that week. You can do that or post your own theme. For starters, I have chosen to post according to their theme "sharing." So, here it goes...


Abigail sharing her chair with her new baby doll while they watch Kipper.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment