Monday, November 12, 2012

Fall Favorite Pictures

This fall has been flying past quickly for us here in the Roland household. We have been making many fun family memories though and enjoying the season together. In October, we took a fun family vacation with my parents and aunt & uncle to Gatlinburg, TN. It was great because all three of our families live in different states now so we could convene in TN and enjoy time together. We had a great time and learned a lot about traveling with TWO little ones. It was definitely eye opening! Hahaha... Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the week:
 We went to the Aquarium to show the girls all the fish. This trip was especially fun for Kyle and I since we went here on our honeymoon so it was fun to relive memories!
 Kaitlin was passed out on Daddy's chest.
 We got our picture with the diver.
 Aunt Margaret and our cousin, Rosemarie, sent/brought gifts for our girls. They loved their new bags with their names on them, elephant and bunny "lovies" with their names on them, and lots of clothes. They were so sweet to bless our girls in this way!
 Abigail enjoyed trying her new clothes on for a fashion show for us.
Aunt Margaret showing Abigail their "lovies" and bags.
 Grammie getting big grins from Kaitlin.
 Sweet sugars from Aunt Margaret!
 Grammie and PaPop with the girls in a fun Christmas shoppe.
 Abigail fell in love with trains and loved watching them in both Christmas stores we went into! She thinks that all big trucks are "choo-choos" too! Haha...
 My Mom, Aunt Margaret, Myself, and my girls.
 My Dad and his sister with my girls.
 Ok, so I just adore my parents! As we get older and my relationship with my parents changes, now that I'm married, from the "parent/ young child" relationship to more of a "close friend/close friend" relationship, I appreciate their marriage all the more! Seeing my mom and dad as a couple and the joy they have together and the fun the are, is awesome! I just love them!
 This photo is priceless!
 Abigail and Uncle Al... She really took to him this week!
 Aunt Margaret has the magic touch with babies and lulled Kaitlin right to sleep!
 Sweet sisters at Cracker Barrel
 Back in Louisville, we went leaf collecting on campus.
 My mom is one of my absolute best friends! So thankful for our friendship!
 Once again, my parents are just adorable!
 The men... A tad out numbered but holding their own pretty well! ;-)
 Ok, so I don't think I've seen my dad laugh so hard in a long time! We had taken Abigail for a wagon ride while out leaf collecting. Well, my Mom decides to hop in the wagon for a picture with Dad. Cutely, Dad played along... and added his own take to the situation!
 Hahaha....
 Priceless...
 Of course, we had to make our rendition to this picture!
 Bittersweet early morning "goodbyes" to our beloved PaPop and Grammie!

No comments:

Post a Comment