Thursday, August 25, 2011

Abigail Is 9 Months Old!!

It's crazy to believe that Abigail is 9 months old today! These 9 months have gone by so much faster than my 9 months of pregnancy! haha... Even though she is a petite little thing, her big personality sure makes up for it!!! She loves to laugh and play with Mommy and Daddy and especially loves when Daddy comes home from work because he lays on the floor and lets her crawl all over him. He's the best Daddy ever! :-)

 Milestones: 


*She's definitely cruising around the room now, crawling and walking while holding onto her walker, moving around her play table, the couch, etc...She loves to hold our hands and walk around the apartment too.
*This past week she has started being able to stand for a few seconds without holding onto anything. It's adorable and she loves to raise her hands above her head, waiting for us to clap and say "yay!" Haha... She's so proud of herself.
*Her words consist of: "Da-Da"... "BaBa"... and "Hey"... although she has no idea what "hey" means. Haha... But one day I showed her a picture of Kyle on my phone and she said "hey!" She says it like: "heeeeeyyyyy"... haha!
*She enjoys playing Peek-a-boo... is ticklish... and loves to "tickle" us too!
*She loves to eat... and eat... and eat! An average breakfast consists of 1/2 a banana, a small handful of blueberries, and an egg yolk with sea salt. She LOVES sweet potatoes (especially sweet potato casserole!), and enjoys avocados, fruit, coconut flour muffins, and basically anything she gets from my plate! :-) Oh and did I mention that she LOVES french fries? Ok... definitely not something I want to give her from just anywhere... but she does love them! Probably because that was an entire food group for me while I was pregnant with her! hahaha...

 *Her smile is so contagious! She loves to be around people, although she still struggles with "separation anxiety" and hates to be away from Kyle or I. So it's just become part of life that she goes everywhere and does basically everything with us and we love it! We love having her apart! Besides, who could turn down that adorable smile? :-)
Abigail is doing great walking around the living room, pushing her walker. She loves it!
She can go pretty fast too! haha... I have a feeling that when she does start fully walking, we're gonna be running behind her to keep up! :-) Can you see that smile on her face?

She still looks so much like her Daddy but people are starting to say that she is beginning to resemble me too. That makes this Mama's heart happy! :-) She definitely has my petite build as she was ranked in the 30% percentile at her doctors appointment today. She weighs 17lbs 14oz. and is 27 1/4 inches long. I love that she is our small little girl!!!


2 comments:

  1. Michelle, you're so funny. Our little girl weighs even less! I definitely see you in her smile! Is she wearing an amber necklace? So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, sweet baby girl! She sure does eat a lot! Good for her! You are so great to do updates....I haven't done one in...hmmm....well, I don't know! 4 months?? haha :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete