Thursday, September 22, 2011

Play Time

The last few days Abigail has had a little cold and yesterday she was really cranky! Today she seemed to feel better but we stayed inside and just enjoyed a "jammie-day." In trying to think of something fun and different to do in our home with her, I decided to make a little play fort. My brother and I used to make these as kids and would spend hours playing in them. I was amused to see Abigail's excitement at playing in ours today! I really want to help cultivate her imagination, even at a young age. This was perfect!

Abigail got so excited when I made our little fort in our living room.
"Is it safe to come inside, Mommy?"
"Ok... I'll come in!"
"This is so fun, Mommy! I love it when I have someone to play with!"
No fort is perfect without snacks!
Abigail enjoying her raisins.


I'm so grateful that I am able to stay home with our sweet baby girl and spend my days investing in her little life. She is such a blessing to us and her enthusiasm for life is contagious! She makes us smile every day and adds such life to our little home!

2 comments:

  1. WHAT FUN MEMORIES THESE PICS WILL GIVE IN THE DAYS AHEAD!!
    SHE LOVES THIS "FORT"! I am so grateful that you can have such a fun time to be with her when she doesn't feel well! You are a "FUN MOMMY".

    LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom! I had a great example growing up! ;-)

    ReplyDelete