Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Friend Time

Our week was so busy that we were not able to see many of our friends, but we were able to see a few. Several people stopped by my parent's house for a chance to meet Abigial and enjoy a quick "catch up on life" with us. We were so blessed to see them and loved our time with them.

 L-R Me with Abigail, Elisa and Emily Randall, Erin Key, and Jennifer Carroll. (Sadly, Jessica Driggers and her new twins, Aksil and Avery, were unable to be with us... a very dear part of our six-some group! We missed you, Jess!)  We have all grown up our entire lives together. We played together as children, sewed together in classes, sang together in choir, were goofy and roared in laughed together into the wee hours of the morning as we had slumber parties; we hysterically made up plays to perform, made home videos together, etc... We are very good friends! It is now fun to see the "next generation" coming along.
Abigail saying "hi!" to Baby Carroll who is due in October.

We also got to spend some time with another very dear friend of mine, Camile Sears. She and I have known each other most of our lives and have grown up doing many of the same things as the other girls. Many times she was apart of the exact same activities with us! One thing we were able to do together before I moved to Kentucky was go on a road trip to Montana. We had a blast and enjoyed the time together. I have so many, many memories with Camile that it would take way too long to write them down! She has been so very influential and encouraging to me in my life and I'm so happy that we were able to hang out a little. 

  
Another sweet friend of mine, Nicole Popejoy, was able to come by one evening. She is a wonderful friend who I went to school with in Dallas. We have shared some super fun times together. I'm sad I forgot to get a picture together with her. :-/ It was great getting to see her though!

4 comments:

  1. LOVED seeing you, wish it could have been longer! Miss you already but excited to come see you this summer?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too, Camile!! I would love for you to come visit this summer! Let's definitely talk dates soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh!!!!! SO BUMMED TO HAVE MISSED THIS! I didn't know Jen was able to stop by...LOVE seeing her cute little baby pooch :D yay for dear, awesome, wonderful friends! Miss ALL OF Y'ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess, we missed you! Yes, I was excited that Jen was able to come join us as well. She's looking great with her little baby bump!

    ReplyDelete