Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Abigail Meets Her Great-Grandparents

Here are my grandparents, my Mom's parents, with all seven of their great-grandchildren. Now this is a super special picture! All of us cousins were so excited to finally have our children all together to meet and play. On the left are my brother's three boys, Jordan, Logan, and Keagan, holding our daughter, Abigail. Then in the middle of my grandparents are my cousins, Angela and Mike's two children, Kian and Mikala. In my granddad's lap is the newest baby cousin, Karri and Bernie's baby, Axel, named after his granddad and great-granddad. :-)

 My grandmother, holding Abigail for the first time. So sweet! I remember sitting in my grandmother's lap a lot while growing up. She is always so fun to be with!

1 comment:

  1. That first photo is awesome! Oh, and I remember going over to your grandparents! We watched a movie and spent the night one time, then another time we went to get some furniture or something...oh wait, to unload some furniture in the barn I think. Wow, long time ago!

    ReplyDelete