Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Twinkies!

The first night that Kyle and I walked into our Bradley birthing class, we met a wonderful couple who we sat next to. Little did we know then that a great friendship would be formed and that our daughters, both named Abigail Grace, would be born just five days apart! Emily and I have sent countless text messages back and forth, seeking advice and wisdom throughout our pregnancies and also with our baby girls, who have had many things in common.

Today, Emily and I met up and took some fun pictures of our girls. Emily's Abigail Grace (Abby Grace) was born on November 20th and my Abigail Grace (Abigail) was born on November 25th. It's so fun to have the girls together and to be able to chat Mommy to Mommy now!

There are so many cute pictures that I just have to share a bunch. Emily also posted more pictures over at her blog along with more fun stuff about the similarities between our families! Check it out!

 Mamas and Girls...
 Snow Buddies...
 Abigail is so excited to play with Abby Grace!

 Acting like twinkies! haha...


 I love this close up of both of them! So cute!
 Precious baby girls!
Wanna hold hands?
Ok! haha... 
 Emily and Abby Grace
Michelle and Abigail

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, those pics are priceless...can't wait to see what the future holds for them. I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete