Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pancake Makin'

When my oldest nephew, Keagan, was a little bitty guy, I started making pancakes with him. For some reason, he has always remembered that tradition, even after I moved away. Now, every time I come home for a visit, he wants to make pancakes with Aunt Sissy. :-) So, this week we invited his family over and I made pancakes with him and his brothers, Logan and Jordan. Of course, this was Abigail's first time to be apart of this little family tradition. I look forward to future years of making these together when all our kids will be old enough to join their cousins. :-)

 Keagan up on a stool helping me pour in the milk.

 Stirring the mix.
 Abigail trying to grab the spoon. :-) 
 Cutie Jordan!
 Showing Keagan how to pour the mix on the griddle. 
 Pouring pancakes all by himself.
 Adorable grinning Logan!
 My sister-in-law, Lisa, helping Keagan (her son) with the pancakes. 
Logan, Keagan, Aunt Lisa, Abigail, and Grammie
 Keagan and Logan helping Abigail to stand up.
 All eyes on the iPad! haha...
Just for the record, Abigail thinks she's just as big as her cousins! ;-) 
She loves spending time with them and watching them do things!
The boys playing with Abigail and her toys. They are great big cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment