Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Family Photo Shoot

We are blessed to have some wonderful friends who are great photographers! One of them is our good friend, Jason Coobs. He and his wife, Jenny, and daughter, Anna Kate, are very dear friends of ours and have been apart of my life even before Kyle and I met. They have seen us walk through each stage of our life together (dating, engagement, marriage, and kids) and Jason has documented them all. He shot our engagement photos, wedding photos, and now family photos. He has a wonderful eye for photography and is gifted in his work!

Now that Kaitlin Jane has joined our family, we wanted to get updated pictures and some especially of her before she grows too much! In the following pictures Abigail is 18 months and Kaitlin is 1 month (5 weeks). I could post a ton because they are all so good, but I'll restrain myself to a few of my favorites! :-) Enjoy!















My Mom sewed this blanket for Kaitlin! It took her many hours and it turned out beautifully!










3 comments: