Thursday, January 20, 2011

"Alone Time"

In an effort to help Abigial understand that Mommy does not need to hold her ALL the time, I've started working to increase her "alone time" each day. Usually right after she wakes up she is the happiest so I've been letting her play in her swing or bouncy for a few minutes while I try to do things around our home. She usually doesn't last more than 5 or 10 minutes before getting fussy, but at least we're starting somewhere. :-)

Abigail is not super fond of the swing we were originally given, except for the toys on the side (and I think she may still be a little small for the swing) but some friends loaned us theirs last night. So this morning Abigail has been enjoying this new swing. It's fun because there are little animals that hang down from a mobile.

 Now this is the life!!
 What is that hanging above me?
 I think I like this!

This is still her all time favorite bouncy from Grammie and PopPop... she loves this toy the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment